The Omaha Beef are entering their 20th season in 2019 and is currently the longest running arena football team in the country. The Beef play in the Champions Indoor Football league. All Omaha Beef home games are played at the state-of-the-art Ralston Arena.
The Omaha Beef is committed to helping the professional growth and development of college students as they embark on their future careers. Because of the small size of its staff, The Beef offers a variety of internships that allow students to gain a diverse knowledge and experience in the sports and entertainment industry. Year-round internships are available. We have opportunities with Marketing & Sales, Media & Public Relations, Graphic Design, and Game Day Operation. Interns will work a variety of hours based on availability.
Below you can find additional information on each of our positions. If you wish to apply, please apply directly online thru Internships.com or JoinHandshake.com (or via your school’s Intern/Career center). You can also email your resume directly to Alex@Beeffootball.com with information on which Internship you are looking to apply for.
Marketing | Sales Internship:
• Assist ticket department with renewal of season tickets via phone calls & emails
• Help gather new sales leads from past season ticket/group packages
• Collect data and help input to databases
• Assist with Group Sales leads via phone calls & emails
• Assist with special events, table displays & community events
• Help with ticket processing, distribution and all mailings
• Setup sponsorship meetings for staff via phone calls &/or emails
• Distribute pocket schedules, brochures and posters throughout community
• Assist at box office and customer service booth on game night
Public & Media Relations Internship:
• Assist in design and content of media guide and content of weekly “game notes.”
• Assist with upkeep of team statistics and player transactions on website.
• Help with production and coordination of game telecasts.
• Assist with team updates via social media, including Facebook and Twitter.
• Assist with special events, table displays & community events.
• Oversee credentials table and press box on game nights, assisting media in all capacities
• Assist all office staff as needed
• Support marketing staff in all capacities